Dec 19, 2019
Experts in treating prostate cancer highlight recent clinical data and discuss practical implications for patient care.
- Raoul Concepcion, MD, FACS, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee
- Jahan Aghalar, MD, Board-certified Hematologist and Oncologist, New York, New York
- Gordon Brown, MD, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Glassboro, New Jersey
- Jorge Garcia, MD, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio; Jonathan Henderson, MD, Regional Urologist, Shreveport, Louisiana
- Paul Sieber, MD, Penn Medicine Lancaster General Hospital, WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital, Lancaster, Pennsylvania