This list of U.S.-based National Institutes of Health trials is derived from the NIH's database and includes U.S. phase II bladder cancer trials that are currently recruiting participants. This list is current as of April 7, 2010.
This list of U.S.-based National Institutes of Health trials is derived from the NIH's database and includes U.S. phase II bladder cancer trials that are currently recruiting participants. This list is current as of April 7, 2010. For more information, view the complete database at http://ClinicalTrials.gov/.
• Gemcitabine, Cisplatin, and Sunitinib (GC-S) as Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Patients With Muscle-Invasive Bladder CancerSponsor(s): Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Pfizer
• Tamoxifen in Treating Patients With Metastatic Bladder Cancer That Did Not Respond to Previous ChemotherapySponsor(s): Baylor College of Medicine
• Paclitaxel and Radiation Therapy With or Without Trastuzumab in Treating Patients Who Have Undergone Surgery for Bladder CancerSponsor(s): Radiation Therapy Oncology Group, NCI
• Phase IIb Trial of Intravesical DTA-H19/PEI in Patients With Intermediate-Risk Superficial Bladder CancerSponsor(s): BioCancell Therapeutics Ltd.
• Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Stage II or Stage III Bladder Cancer That Was Removed by Surgery Sponsor(s): Radiation Therapy Oncology Group, NCI
• Erlotinib Before and After Surgery in Treating Patients With Muscle-Invasive Bladder CancerSponsor(s): UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, NCI
• Phase I & II Trial of Intravesicular Abraxane for Treatment-Refractory Bladder CancerSponsor(s): Columbia University, Abraxis BioScience Inc.
• Sequential Whole Bladder Photodynamic Therapy (WBPDT) in the Management of Superficial Bladder Cancer Sponsor(s): North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System, North Florida Foundation for Research and Education, Oncologic Foundation of Buffalo (OFB), Axcan Pharma
• Neoadjuvant ABI-007, Carboplatin and Gemcitabine in Locally Advanced Bladder CancerSponsor(s): University of Michigan, Abraxis BioScience Inc.
• Study of Pralatrexate to Treat Advanced or Metastatic Relapsed Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Urinary BladderSponsor(s): Allos Therapeutics
• Dose Dense MVAC for Muscle Invasive Bladder CancerSponsor(s): Fox Chase Cancer Center
• Trial of Gemcitabine, Carboplatin, and Sorafenib in Chemotherapy-Naive Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Bladder Carcinoma Sponsor(s): Yale University, Bayer
• Cisplatin, Bevacizumab, and Gemcitabine Followed by Surgery, Bevacizumab, and Paclitaxel in Treating Patients With Locally Advanced Nonmetastatic Bladder Cancer That Can Be Removed By SurgerySponsor(s): Medical University of South Carolina
• Trial of Combination ABI-007, Carboplatin, and Gemcitabine for First Line Treatment of Advanced Urothelial Cancer Sponsor(s): University of Michigan Cancer Center, Abraxis BioScience Inc.
• A Multi-Histology Phase II Study of 5-Fluoro-2-Deoxycytidine With Tetrahydrouridine (FdCyd + THU) Sponsor(s): NCI
• Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy With Methotrexate, Vinblastine, Adriamycin and Cisplatin (M-VAC) Plus Avastin in Patients With Urothelial CancerSponsor(s): MD Anderson Cancer Center, Genentech