This list of U.S.-based National Institutes of Health trials is derived from the NIH's database and includes U.S. phase II, III, and IV overactive bladder trials that are currently recruiting participants as well as phase II BPH trials. This list is current as of Feb. 16, 2011.
• Combined Behavioral and Drug Treatment of OAB in MenSponsor(s): University of Alabama at Birmingham
• Hypnotherapy for Treatment of OABSponsor(s): University of New Mexico
• Solifenacin Succinate (VESIcare) for the Treatment of OAB in Parkinson's DiseaseSponsor(s): University of South Florida, Astellas Pharma Inc.
• Local Anesthetic Treatments for OABSponsor(s): NorthShore University HealthSystem Research Institute, Berlex Foundation
• A Study Of Efficacy And Safety Of Fesoterodine In Vulnerable Elderly Subjects With Overactive BladderSponsor(s): Pfizer