2022 AUA Annual Meeting Previews - Episode 4
Zeyad Schwen, MD, highlights 5 studies in prostate cancer being presented at the 2022 American Urological Association Annual Meeting.
In this video, Zeyad Schwen, MD, discusses 5 studies in prostate cancer being presented at the 2022 American Urological Association Annual Meeting. Schwen is a urologist at the Glickman Urological & Kidney Institute, Cleveland Clinic.
The following 5 abstracts are previewed:
1. LBA01-01 (Basourakos et al): Harm-to-benefit of three decades of prostate cancer screening in Black men
2. PD03-01 (Robinsson et al): MRI as first investigation in men with elevated PSA. Population-based cohort study
3. LBA01-07 (Crawford et al): Overall safety and incidences of adverse events by time interval with darolutamide plus androgen-deprivation therapy and docetaxel in the phase 3 ARASENS trial
4. MP57-09 (Beksac et al): Comparison of Perioperative and Short-Term Functional Outcomes Between Single-Port Transvesical and Multi-Port Transperitoneal Robotic Radical Prostatectomy
5. PD17-11 (Checcucci et al): Comparison between target vs target plus standard biopsy for prostate cancer diagnosis in biopsy naive patients: a randomized controlled trial