2022 AUA Annual Meeting Previews - Episode 3
Nima Almassi, MD, highlights 5 studies in bladder cancer being presented at the 2022 American Urological Association Annual Meeting.
In this video, Nima Almassi, MD, discusses 5 studies in bladder cancer being presented at the 2022 American Urological Association Annual Meeting. Almassi is a urologist at the Glickman Urological & Kidney Institute, Cleveland Clinic.
The following 5 abstracts are previewed:
1. LBA01-09 (Taylor et al): Interim analysis NCT04046094: IV vitamin C with chemotherapy for cisplatin ineligible bladder cancer
2. LBA01-10 (Matin et al): Interim results from a phase 1b clinical trial evaluating tolerability and activity of FGFR inhibition in localized upper tract urothelial carcinoma (UTUC)
3. PD10-01 (Galsky et al): Disease-Free Survival With Longer Follow-Up From the CheckMate 274 Trial of Adjuvant Nivolumab in Patients After Surgery for High-Risk Muscle-Invasive Urothelial Carcinoma
4. PD26-03 (McElree et al): Sequential Intravesical Gemcitabine and Docetaxel for BCG-Naive High-Risk Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer
5. PD10-03 (Clements et al): HRQOL After Robotic-Assisted Versus Open Radical Cystectomy: Analysis of a RCT