Register for AUGS Clinical Meeting 2022, Beyond Urogynecology: Pearls for Best Practice! Join us in sunny Santa Monica, California, or virtually from the comfort of your home or office!
This course is well suited for physicians, fellows, and residents, who are interested in learning practical clinical and surgical pearls from surgical experts from FPMRS, Urology, and Gynecology. In-person and virtual registration rates include access to recorded sessions six months following the completion of the live meeting.
Here are just a few reasons why your peers are attending:
- Opportunity to expand your education by earning up to 17.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Access to live-streamed and on-demand content six months following the completion of the live meeting.
- Sessions focused solely on sharing practical clinical and surgical techniques for the management of women with complex pelvic floor disorders and complications
- Chances to connect with world-renowned leaders specializing in pain, colorectal surgery, urology and minimally invasive approaches during panel discussions
- Video presentations focused on improving surgical skills and techniques that you can use immediately in your practice
- Small, interactive roundtable sessions focused on discussing challenging cases
View the full schedule.