2022 ASCO Annual Meeting Previews - Episode 1
Michael S. Cookson, MD, MMHC, discusses 5 studies in prostate cancer being presented at the 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting.
In this video, Michael S. Cookson, MD, MMHC, discusses 5 studies in prostate cancer being presented at the 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting. Cookson is a professor and the Donald D. Albers Endowed Chair in Urology at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City, and a co–editor in chief for Urology Times®.
The following 5 abstracts are previewed:
1. 5078 (Saad et al): Association of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) response and overall survival (OS) in patients with metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer (mHSPC) from the phase 3 ARASENS trial
2. 5002 (Kuo et al):[68Ga]Ga-PSMA-11 PET baseline imaging as a prognostic tool for clinical outcomes to [177Lu]Lu-PSMA-617 in patients with mCRPC: A VISION substudy
3. 5000 TheraP: 177Lu-PSMA-617 (LuPSMA) versus cabazitaxel in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) progressing after docetaxel—Overall survival after median follow-up of 3 years (ANZUP 1603)
4. LBA 5004 Updated overall survival outcomes in ENZAMET (ANZUP 1304), an international, cooperative group trial of enzalutamide in metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer (mHSPC)
5. 5044 (Morgans et al): Progression patterns by types of metastatic spread, prostate-specific antigen (PSA), and clinical symptoms: Post-hoc analyses of ARAMIS