2022 ASCO Annual Meeting Previews - Episode 2
Janet Kukreja, MD, discusses 5 studies in bladder cancer being presented at the 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting.
In this video, Janet Kukreja, MD, discusses 5 studies in bladder cancer being presented at the 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting. Kukreja is an assistant professor of Urology at the University of Colorado Urology.
The following 5 abstracts are previewed:
1. 4504 (Pal et al): Cabozantinib (C) in combination with atezolizumab (A) in urothelial carcinoma (UC): Results from Cohorts 3, 4, 5 of the COSMIC-021 study
2. 4566 (Chen et al): Toripalimab (anti-PD-1) monotherapy as a second-line treatment for patients with metastatic urothelial carcinoma (POLARIS-03): Two-year survival update and biomarker analysis
3. 4560 (Bellmunt et al): Long-term outcomes in patients with advanced urothelial carcinoma (UC) who received avelumab first-line (1L) maintenance with or without second-line (2L) treatment: Exploratory analyses from JAVELIN Bladder 100
4. 4508 (Chamie et al) Final clinical results of pivotal trial of IL-15RαFc superagonist N-803 with BCG in BCG-unresponsive CIS and papillary nonmuscle-invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC)
5. 4516 (Rosenberg et al): Long-term outcomes in EV-301: 24-month findings from the phase 3 trial of enfortumab vedotin versus chemotherapy in patients with previously treated advanced urothelial carcinoma