Joshua J. Meeks, MD, PhD, recaps several presentations on bladder cancer from the 2022 American Urological Association Annual Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana.
In this video, Joshua J. Meeks, MD, PhD, recaps several presentations on bladder cancer from the 2022 American Urological Association Annual Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana. Meeks is an associate professor of urology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois.
The following abstracts are discussed:
1. LBA01-10 (Matin et al): Interim results from a phase 1B clinical trial evaluating tolerability and activity of FGFR inhibition in localized upper tract urothelial carcinoma (UTUC)
2. MP54-05 (Mitra et al): Evaluating intravesical nadofaragene firadenovec and immune checkpoint blockade combination therapy in BCG-unresponsive non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer: Evidence from a phase 3 trial
3. PD10-07 (Hu et al):Update of TRUCE-01: neoadjuvant tislelizumab combined with nab-paclitaxel for muscle-invasive urothelial bladder carcinoma
4. LBA01-09 (Taylor et al): Interim analysis NCT04046094: IV vitamin C with chemotherapy for cisplatin ineligible bladder cancer
5. PLLBA-01 (Chang et al): Final clinical results of pivotal trial of IL-15RαFc superagonist N-803 with BCG in BCG-unresponsive CIS and papillary nonmuscle-invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC)