2022 AUA Recaps - Episode 2
Ashley E. Ross, MD, PhD, recaps several presentations on prostate cancer from the 2022 American Urological Association Annual Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana.
In this video, Ashley E. Ross, MD, PhD, recaps several presentations from the 2022 American Urological Association Annual Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana. Ross is an associate professor of urology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois.
The following abstracts are discussed:
1. LBA01-01 (Basourakos et al): Harm-to-benefit of three decades of prostate cancer screening in Black men
2. LBA01-07 (Crawford et al): Overall safety and incidences of adverse events by time interval with darolutamide plus androgen-deprivation therapy and docetaxel in the phase 3 ARASENS trial
3. MP27-05 (Siemens et al): Efficacy and safety of darolutamide in nonmetastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer patients with and without prior local therapy with radical prostatectomy or radiotherapy
4. MP27-16 (Mehlhaff et al): Oral relugolix for androgen deprivation therapy in advanced prostate cancer: detailed safety analysis from the randomized phase 3 HERO study
5. MP27-17 (Chi et al): Niraparib with abiraterone acetate and prednisone for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: results from the phase 2 QUEST study